From the Cirrus Insight Dashboard, you can set a Preferred Call Method for Flight Plans users. To do so, follow these steps:
1. Navigate to the Cirrus Insight Dashboard. Select Settings and then Organization Settings. Choose Preferred Call Method from the left-side menu.
Or instead, you can navigate directly to https://dashboard.cirrusinsight.com/#/settings/organization/flight_plans.
2. Click the Preferred Call Method dropdown menu and select one of the options (explained below):
- Cirrus Insight Mobile: Receive a prompt in the Cirrus Insight Mobile app to complete the call.
- Browser Default: Use the third-party dialer that you normally use from your browser.
- Manual Call: Use your own phone.
To see these options in action, view the Flight Plans Academy video, How to Manage Action Items - Calls and Click to Call.