If Cirrus Insight doesn't automatically load in Gmail, you can follow these steps:
1. Confirm that Cirrus Insight is installed and enabled in your browser.
Chrome users: Navigate to chrome://extensions/
Firefox users: Navigate to about:addons
If you don't see Cirrus Insight listed, install Cirrus Insight from our website.
2. Close Gmail and re-open in a new browser tab or window.
3. Clear your browser cache following the steps in our article:
How do I clear my cache in Chrome?
4. Clear your Gmail local storage following the steps in our article:
How do I clear my local storage of Gmail?
5. Disable any conflicting extensions following the steps in our article:
How do I disable Chrome extensions that conflict with Cirrus Insight?