Below, please find instructions on clearing the cookies and cache in your Chrome browser. This action is taken to resolve an issue where nothing is displayed in your Account Dashboard (your license info and users, etc.) See the empty space is the screenshot below. If your Account Dashboard appears like that, please perform the following steps to resolve it.
(Screenshot of the Account Dashboard with the entire browser window displaying no data.)
Note: If you are using a browser other than Chrome, please consult your browser's Help instructions to find out how to clear cookies and cache, if needed.
1. Open a Chrome browser window.
2. Click on the three horiztonal bars icon at the top right corner to open a menu list.
3. Click on More Tools and then Clear Browsing Data
4. In the pop-up Clear Browsing Data window, please click the checkboxes next to Cookies and other site and plugin data, Cached images and files, and choose the Beginning of time option from the time period options at the top. Finally, click on the Clear Browsing Data button.
5. Refresh the Account Dashboard browser window or access the Account Dashboard in a new browser window as needed.
For additional information, please go to this Google Chrome article - Clear cache and cookies