Our blog is designed to educate, entertain, and inform Salesforce Admins and Sales Professionals. Can you help us do that with a post or two?
We want our blog to be more than a place to get the latest news on what we’re up to as a company.
We want both our friends, customers, and everyone in between to read, learn, and grow through our educational, and hopefully entertaining, blog posts. So why don’t you join us and contribute?
Doing so will help boost your personal brand, allow you to give back to the community of Admins and Sales professionals who visit our site, and build your company’s online presence through excellent thought leadership.
Guest Posting Guidelines
All guest posts submitted to Cirrus Insight must follow these rules. Please check these out before sending a pitch.
- Please send us original content only. Posting duplicate content of something you’ve already published hurts everyone in terms of SEO.
- Your post should be educational, entertaining, and actionable. There’s nothing wrong with plugging yourself or your company, but it MUST be done in such a way that benefits the reader first.
- Please proof read all content before submitting it to us. We highly recommend using Grammarly to catch most (if not all) potential typos, spelling mistakes, and other grammatical errors. Grammarly is NOT perfect though, so we also recommend you read your post out loud at least once before submission.
- Please keep your post between 800 and 1,200 words.
- All photos and images must belong to you or come from public domain photo resources such as Pexels and Unsplash.
- You agree that there is no compensation for your guest post, either between Cirrus Insight and yourself, or yourself and any parties mentioned in your post aside from your own. We take honesty and integrity very seriously with our posts.
- It’s incredibly unlikely, but we have to let you know that we reserve the right to remove your post at any time, for any reason, without any notice to you. That said, you own all rights to your post.
- Under no circumstances will Cirrus Insight accept AI-written guest posts.
Ready to get started? Send an email to BJMendelson@Cirrusinsight.com