Account Executive (Knoxville)
Cirrus Insight is a SaaS company providing best-in-class Salesforce and email integration.
At Cirrus Insight, the Account Executive will manage the entire sales process including accurate pipeline forecasting and achieving monthly/quarterly sales quota. They’ll be involved in all aspects of sales, and must display strong attention to detail, time management, and decision-making skills.
- Qualify inbound leads to determine unique areas where Cirrus Insight could provide value.
- Negotiate agreements and keep records of sales and data
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Present products to prospective clients
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years inside sales or account executive experience in a SaaS or software company.
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Have, or be willing to learn, advanced technical skills in Salesforce, GSuite, and Outlook
- Willingness to take on challenges and wear multiple hats for your customer base
- 2-4 years of technology sales experience in a revenue closing role. B2B preferred.
- Proven track record of quota attainment in an inside sales capacity
- Highly productive communication skills, with ability to manage multiple emails, phone calls, social media, etc. each day
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Enthusiastic and Passionate
- General Business Acumen
- Knowledge of CRM software (eg. Salesforce.com) is a plus
What we offer
At Cirrus Insight, you can expect competitive pay, Full health, dental, vision benefits, 401K plans, Technical Training as required, and catered lunches on Fridays.
This is a full-time entry/mid-level position in a fast-paced, high profile startup environment.
Cirrus Insight is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.