Senior Product Designer
Cirrus Insight is a SaaS company providing best-in-class Salesforce and email integration.
- Poised for growth - we're at a turning point, preparing to reintroduce ourselves to the market as a next level player.
- On the path to enterprise-grade - we're going after huge customers who demand levels of performance, scalability, and reliability that are non-negotiable.
- The makings of a world-class team - we've got strong leadership but need to establish an even higher bar to find and keep the best talent at all levels.
- Our customers demand more from us and we can deliver - we're focused on being more proactive, predictive, and automated with customers so they can't live without what we do.
- Business velocity is critical and our tools are at the core - our tools are embedded in our customers' email inboxes where they can do what matters most, faster - that also means it can't break, ever.
- Business technology is varied and complex - we're tackling the deepest Salesforce integrations and the broadest array of browsers and clients in the industry.
- Our name says it all, we are the Cloud - we're all in on using the full power of the cloud to make our customers successful and unlock new, more valuable ways to help them sell.
- Pervasive across the office - we see pride, individuality, personality, dedication, accountability, and expertise.
- Culture is critical - and we see top down the need to embody an attitude of continuous improvement and corporate commitment to personal and new skill development.
- Your team works hard, has fun, but stays sane doing it - our people are flexible, they work smart, and they value sustainability over burn-and-churn.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to come in and own the design system of Cirrus Insight. You’ll be the point person for building our full-spectrum UX and UI. You’ll work closely with Product, Engineering, and our leadership team to deliver a world-class experience for our end users. We’re looking for someone who can grow into a leadership role and build out a team of designers that sets the standard for sales enablement. This is a rare opportunity to own the experience of a product in an exciting and growing space.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the design of products that empower sales teams to collaborate and drive revenue.
- Work closely with product, engineering, and leadership to deliver the best experience possible to our end users.
- Design robust products from concept to iteration, owning the end-to-end experience and architecture for our suite of offerings.
- Build out a design team and framework for one of the fastest growing startups in the world
Culture and Innovation:
- Be a knowledge leader - and champion for Cirrus Insight customers.
- Operate with a strong work ethic - an unrelenting resolve to follow through and meet commitments.
- Thrive on challenges - act with appropriate urgency, and celebrate wins!
- Be purposed - focused on the right outcomes through inclusive ideation leaving egos, politics, and hierarchy aside.
- Innovate - ideate and deliver new ideas, processes, and ways of delighting our customers.
- Communicate transparently - listen actively, and speak respectfully.
- Lead - a team full of folks who are proud to work in tech, improving the work process and output of their customers.
Skills and specifications:
- 5+ years of relevant experience in design of digital products that have been released to market, with a proven track record of success
- Proven experience delivering end-to-end (from brief to shipping) digital products within a cross-functional team environment with an iterative approach that leverages quantitative and qualitative measurement
- Ability to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and oversee the development process across different client platforms
- Demonstrated ability to think at a high level about product strategy but also act–with speed and precision–to identify and deliver the tactical pieces that realize it
- Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies, including low and high fidelity prototyping skills
- Proactive initiative that identifies problems and acts on opportunities to improve the product offering
- Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills across disciplines that drive change in products and teams
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple projects concurrently
- Bonus: strong familiarity with Sketch, Abstract, and Github.
To apply for this position, send your resume, cover letter, and CV to email@example.com.