Customer Success Manager (Knoxville)
Cirrus Insight is a SaaS company providing best-in-class Salesforce and email integration.
What You’ll Do
At Cirrus Insight, the customer success manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing conversations with customers and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map. They’ll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, training customers and upselling your account book. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
· Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, review customer health scores, and creating success plans through quarterly business reviews
· Be an internal advocate of the customer to provide input into every core support, marketing, and sales process
· Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
· Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post-go-live support
· Collaborate with the engineering and development team to troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
· Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company through Amplitude
· Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
· Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of accounts
What We’re Looking for:
· 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or technology.
· Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
· Have, or be willing to learn, basic technical skills in Salesforce, GSuite, and Outlook
· Willingness to take on challenges and wear multiple hats for your customer base
Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s level preferred but not essential
· Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
· A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
· Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
What we offer
At Cirrus Insight, you can expect competitive pay, Full health, dental, vision benefits, 401K plans, Technical Training as required, and catered lunches on Fridays.
This is a full-time entry/mid-level position in a fast-paced, high profile startup environment.
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.