We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- Without your explicit authorization, Cirrus Insight cannot access your Salesforce data. You authorize Cirrus Insight by signing into Salesforce with your Salesforce username and password. This authentication process is entirely managed by Salesforce. The result of your authorization is that Salesforce will give Cirrus Insight a private password to your Salesforce account, which we encrypt before saving. Cirrus Insight never sees your Salesforce password. For more information on this, please see: Security.
- When you authorize Cirrus Insight by signing in to Salesforce, we collect your Salesforce username, organization name, organization ID, edition, and other personal information that Salesforce collects such as name, phone number, and email. We also collect information about which browser(s) you use to connect to our service, the date and time you access our service, and your product settings.
- If you upgrade to a paid Cirrus Insight plan, we collect credit card information. Billing information is used to collect payment for the service. Complete credit card information is never seen or stored by Cirruspath, LLC; it is passed securely to payment processors.
- We do not store CRM data, with the exception of data that is encrypted and cached briefly for application performance purposes.
- Cirruspath, LLC uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the Cirrus Insight service.
We may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework
Cirruspath complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Cirruspath has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Cirruspath’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/
Cirruspath, LLC may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Cirrus Insight account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.