"How to Be Superwoman/Superman (or a Reasonable Facsimile)"
"Gmail now does marketing automation, thanks to Cirrus Insight"
"The Importance of Cultivating Customer Relationships"
"Cirrus Insight's iOS app brings email and Salesforce together"
"Cirrus Insight & UberConference go together like peanut butter & jelly"
"Why Cirrus Insight's Gmail-Salesforce Integration Is Hot"
"This new email-tracking feature gives salespeople NSA-like powers"
"Cirrus Insight Integrates Pardot and Hubspot into Gmail"
Cirrus Insight is a plugin for Gmail and Outlook that automatically keeps Salesforce CRM up to date for sales teams. It intelligently syncs emails and appointments from Google for Work, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Exchange to matching prospects and customers in Salesforce. Cirrus Insight also includes power tools for salespeople in Gmail and Outlook including email open tracking, follow up reminders, and mail merge templates.
- Founded 2011
- The first application to integrate Salesforce with Gmail, Office 365, iPhone, iPad, and Android
- 60 employees in 6 locations with primarily offices in Irvine, CA and Knoxville, TN
- 3,500+ customers
- 150,000 users
- Customers of every size, in every industry, around the world
- Enterprise customers include News Corporation, Rosetta Stone, Air Liquide, and dozens more of the largest Salesforce customers
- 2.5+ billion transactions with the Salesforce API
- 25+ million emails synced to Salesforce
- 5+ million events synced with Salesforce
- 1+ million new leads and contacts created with Cirrus Insight
- 10+ million email opens tracked
- 10+ Certified Salesforce Administrators on staff
- Salesforce ISV Partner, Google Premier Partner, Microsoft Partner, Apple Partner
- 1,300+ reviews on the Salesforce AppExchange makes Cirrus Insight the 3rd highest rated application of all time in the Salesforce ecosystem